Friday, September 23, 2011



Whoa is me. Please, dear readers, forgive my absence. There has been a disturbance at the home front 9 months, technically 10 although doctor's never fore warn you of this fact, in the making. I knew things would change but not like this. I don't begrudge the aforementioned "disturbance" because the rents (my owners) got a new chair which I have claimed as my own. Pictures to follow.
In fact, I am feeling generous today so rather than grace you with a photo of myself only I am including I am including one of my friend Sammy and my boo Buddy. There was a time when I ruled the roost but now Sammy has become quite assertive and Buddy remains consistently constant.
Farewell fans. I shall return on a more regular basis.
Toodles for now,
Sir Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment