Monday, August 22, 2011

On Motivation




Now that bathing suit season is in full swing I have decided to work on my fitness...tomorrow. I often find that the idea of exercise is more enticing than the act itself. My pink ball calls to me and I succumb. It rolls closer to me thanks to my owner's foot yet I still cannot force myself to engage. Perhaps it is the dreadful heat. Yes, that is definitely what it is that prevents me from an exercise assault. What if I get dehydrated? Have a heat stroke? Break a paw? How would I then communicate with the masses? Therefore, it is in your best interest dear reader that I do not exercise. Do you see how thoughtful and considerate I am that I would forgo my own health for your enlightenment? All for you, everything I do.
Wishing you a flat stomach with little to no effort,
--Sir Button

No comments:

Post a Comment